Solar and Hydrogen in Synergy
The HydroStar Company
A mature, independently owned and managed Australian Company, based in Canberra and established in 2009, with the primary goal of producing low-cost industrial level Hydrogen, using a majority of recycled components and environmentally safe, Totally Green-Chemistry (B9-TGC).
The Solution to Energy Sustainability:
Green Engineering – HydroSol
Green Chemistry – B9
Domestic and Export Opportunities
Currently, HydroStar are working closely with the private sector in both Australia and Asia-Pacific to introduce cost effective Hydrogen solutions.
In Oregon, USA, as part of a Department of Energy (DOE) project, we have successfully completed third stage trials supplying 98% pure Hydrogen to a downstream technology, manufacturing low-cost Ammonia for agricultural purposes.
CEO New Wave Capital
MD The Elvin Group
The Elvin Group is a diverse family owned and operated business for over 50 years. Our core business has been producing concrete in the Australian Capital Territory (Canberra) region for almost 50 years. Our focus is into a renewable energy that will harness the benefits for businesses, the community and the environment for future generations
HydroStar Asia – Pacific has committed to some exciting projects worldwide including 2 here on the Australian mainland. The Canberra option involves supply of our 500kW HydroPod to be used as H2 refuelling station during Hydrogen commercial vehicle trial. In Victoria, HydroStar has been engaged to supply the 1MW HydroPod which will provide H2 for a waste to energy trial supplementing existing gas supply. In addition, we are also working with the DOE in the USA. We have completed the 1st stage of an 8 month work plan at our Oregon Facility for the advanced production of Hydrogen and cracking into NH3 Ammonia. Prosperous times are ahead and great opportunities abound for the Hydrogen industry. Invest in the future with HydroStar.
A team with a comprehensive range of skills in both Hydrogen production technology and business acumen.
• Managing Director – Elvin Group Renewables • International executive supplying over 4GW of Solar PV projects • Experience in renewable manufacturing -15yrs
• CEO - New Wave Capital - Current • Seasoned financial executive - Corporate finance, Corporate governance and Capital management - 30 years
• Seasoned Executive with over 30 years experience in construction and renewable energy sectors • CEO The Elvin Group AU
• Director HydroStar - 11 Years • CEO Pegasus - AI - 7yrs • Rolls Royce Senior Executive/Director -15yrs
• Director, Executive VP Marketing Hydrostar - 11 Years • Serial Entrepreneur • Marketing Executive BBC
• Director HydroStar - 11 Years • Degrees in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology manufacturing -15yrs
• Director Executive VP Strategy HydroStar - 8 Years • Corporate VP – SAIC • System Engineering – NASA USA
Details To Come